As a non-profit making art organization, HKMS relies mainly on limited private donations and governmental sponsorships to continue our daily operation. Membership and donation provides the most essential support for our general operating costs. HKMS will acknowledge your donation by adding your organization or your name to our sponsors list at our website.
• Membership in the Hong Kong Mural Society (HKMS) is open to any individual who is interested in mural art regardless of race, gender, religion, color, nationality, age, and disability.
• Individuals who are interested to get involved in HKMS's mural projects and to become HKMS's muralists or artists must join HKMS as either ordinary or patron members first.
• There are two types of membership, ordinary member without annual membership fee, and patron member with one time contribution of HK$2,000.
Members' benefits include the followings:
• Invitations to participate in mural art projects or workshops
• 20% discount for HKMS's publications, archived mural prints, and promotional materials
• Special rates for purchasing mural painting materials
Please make check payable to: Hong Kong Mural Society. Mail your membership form, check or donation to: Membership/Donation, Hong Kong Mural Society, P.O. Box 70706, Kowloon Central Post Office, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Our Sponsors:HKMS would like to express our sincere thanks to the following organizations or individuals for their continuous support to our organization.